As part of the Exhibitions Interactives team, the Digital Interactives Producer will create digital hands-on experiences for permanent and temporary exhibitions. Working within a creative environment, the Digital Interactives Producer is accountable for all aspects of production–from conceptualization, design, prototyping, visitor testing, programming and integration into exhibitions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop code for digital interactives and maintaining current exhibition interactives
- Work with exhibition project teams through prototyping, visitor testing, development, and production phases (Installation and integration)
- Facilitate UI/UX design for web and touch screen applications
- Implement Google Analytics tracking in exhibition interactives and contribute to analysis of user behavior
- Research new technologies that could be used in future exhibition interactives
- Organize and consolidate materials for archiving and documentation purposes
- Familiarity with LAMP development, Linux, and MVC frameworks.
- Experience with version control software such as git and Github.
- Experience with Unity development and 3D modeling software.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Portfolio demonstrating work experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite software; skilled in MS Office, presentation and design software, and Google products
- Desire to learn, understand, and apply new technical concepts and applications
APPLY HERE: https://www.fieldmuseum.org/about/careers